Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, January 17, 2014

The Gospel of ONE? by Brother Scott Ray

.
It is frustrating to see how supposed Christians will fight Paul, tooth and nail!  After giving a Christian plenty on which to sink her teeth, this morning I awoke to her assurance that I am wrong! Yet, it is she never listened to the Dr. Douglas Stauffer's playlist on ONE BOOK RIGHTLY DIVIDED, and knows nothing about rightly dividing.

I stated that, and said it was fine, sure to also leave her with:

But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
1 Corinthians 14:38 (King James Bible)

You can lead a horse to water, but cannot make him drink!


This sermon is especially directed to those who insist that Peter and Paul taught the very same gospel!


He that answereth a matter before he heareth it,
it is folly and shame unto him.
Proverbs 18:13 (King James Bible)



Published on Apr 9, 2011 by by paulinerightdivision    
One Gospel

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment