Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Kills Babies - Smart Life with Dr. Gina

.
I find it amazing, that in this day, people still don't know what stem cell research involves!

Years ago, I remember being in a church, begging the priest to make the congregation aware of this,,... but he would not! Now I know, it has to do with the 501C3 section of the IRS. What a shame that such murder be done just for the sake of filthy lucre!

Kevin McCullough says to think twice before helping raise money for ALS research!



Brenden Noah (Facebook):

BEFORE YOU ACCEPT YOUR "ICE BUCKET" CHALLENGE, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO. BOTTOMLINE IS THIS, THE KILLING OF EMBRYOS, WHICH BY BIBLICAL DEFINITION IS LIFE, AND IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH THAT AND GO AHEAD, MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :

Eze 3:18-21 KJV
(18) When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
(19) Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
(20) Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
(21) Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment