Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dr. Tatagiri Gurappa, MD - FREE FROM THE CURSE!

The time line of this story takes place AFTER we had left India, in 1957, I to be 9 years old at the time!

Growing up in Bombay, India, was an experience that could be compressed in a couple of lines:

I grew up sheltered within the gates of a compound that offered no "novelties," secure in the quotidian life of those who needn't have labored among the rest of the Indians, most of whom strived so to make a living!

In those days we had a "bonghi," (I am not certain of the spelling) who was the grounds caretaker, and whose duty it was to come into every apartment of the three 3-storey apartment buildings, 4 to a floor, if I am not mistaken, to clean the toilets.

Here we had two maids who doubled, one as a cook (my nanny, my beloved Filomena!) and the other as a housekeeper (my brother's nanny, Lourdinha), but, NEITHER'S JOB IT WAS TO CLEAN THE TOILET! Too menial a task given only to the "least" of the people, to my dear "bonghi," whom I loved! This may have even been his name, Bonghi, which I have seen as such! I don't remember!

I remember him to have a son perhaps a little younger than me, whom I only remember always barefoot, and had been told since he was from the lowest of Indian castes, this to be his legacy through life, he would pass on... and on... and on.

I am told now by my dear Jithin, who lives in Southern India, that it is no longer like this!

PRAISE GOD!


Dr. Tatagiri Gurappa MD -

Converted Hindu



BereanBeacon | November 19, 2007 | likes, 6 dislikes

Have you ever missed a meal, maybe more then one? What if you missed every meal for days while sleeping on the ground. Now we aren't describing a homeless man, we're describing the home and life of a man whose story we are about to tell. That kind of hardship would destroy some people, but he endured because his heart and mind and life were unshackled. More true stories http://www.pgm.org


Pacific Garden Mission UNSHACKLED www.unshackled.org program #2,513


...

spraydate
spraydate


...
...

2 comments:

  1. Dear Alex,

    I am very sad to learn that you are so very blind to the truth of God's word. I pray that you read the New Testament, beginning with John where you will see just who Jesus is!

    Nowhere will you see the many false beliefs that the Roman Catholic Church has honed through the years, adding more and more false notions to its already long list of heresies!

    Look up "HERESIES OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH" reposted on Feb. 2, 2011 here, and see if it is possible that a God Who changes not would add so much imbecility through the ages!

    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    2 Timothy 2:15 (King James Bible)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, Alex, I am certainly not interested in learning anything more about the Roman Catholic religion, in which I was for 52 years!

    Look up the list of heresies of the Roman Catholic CULT!!
    IT IS A CULT!!
    IT WROTE THE BOOK ON HERESIES!!

    Really, Jack Chick is all that? A bigot his greatest charge! That is humorous, alright!

    How about the 75+ popes who devised torture tools through some 605 years with the intention of elimination every MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD who read the word of God?

    How about the Holocaust itself, to which the pope contributed aplenty? Gee! Could it be he was a anti-Semite, as is today's pope?!

    What about the murderous rampage in Croatia in the early 90's aimed at making sure all who were not Roman Catholic were eliminated, EVEN AFTER THEY SUBMITTED THEMSELVES TO THE CONVERT OR DIE dictum? These were machine-gunned right in the churches, by the Ustashi priests!

    And what about the Jesuit Oath which is taken to this day?

    How can any one decent person, knowing all this still remain in one such filthy institution, that has so much blood in its hands?!

    But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it;
    lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
    ¶ ACTS 5 : 39

    And God will deal with this evil institution when He comes for the Great White Throne Judgment to throw it into the Lake of Fire for Eternity!

    I pray not for you, if it is that you will still persist in following the Devil!


    8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

    9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
    John 17:8-9

    The harvest is plenty and the workers few.
    I cannot waste my time with those who do not care to learn the truth! But this know, that on that day, you shall bitterly remember you were given the opportunity to know Him, to learn the truth THROUGH HIS WORD ALONE, and turned it down!

    Nowhere in the word of God does it tell me to read up on some failing human's experiences!

    30As he spake these words, many believed on him.

    31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
    John 8:30-31

    SALVATION IS BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH, and not a whole lot of inventions through the centuries that this CULT has produced!

    Do you know what the next dogma is going to be? THAT CHRIST DID NOT RISE!! THAT NEITHER SHALL WE!!

    That would stand to reason since it is you parade him DEAD ON CROSSES!!

    HE LIVES!! HE IS ALIVE!!

    Read up on this pope you have today, and what he has written in the past!

    ReplyDelete