Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To my Jewish readers... evidence for the coming of the Messiah, fulfilled in Jesus!

I had a terribly busy day, today, trying to reach those under the spell of the Vatican! Thus, getting behind with so much I want to post! Anyway, so that something goes up today, here it is!


Please begin reading from the bottom up! PLEASE, do ponder upon this!


RainhadoCanto4 (1 second ago)
Remove | Spam
Thank you, Gina, for your invaluable help!

I had asked for help in reaching my Jewish friends, and my beautiful friend Gina, a Romanian in England, referred me to the verses I posted below, Isaiah 53 and Daniel 9, with which she shows me that Jeremiah's prophecy was fulfilled!

She is also going to be sending me a CD with which I may do some soul-winning among the Jews!

Oh! What would I do without my wonderful YouTube brothers and sisters!!
Praise God for them all!
RainhadoCanto4 (33 seconds ago)
Remove | Spam
The previous two references are made to the coming of the Messiah.
Here is Jeremiah fulilled!

For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
Jeremiah 2:13 (King James Bible)
RainhadoCanto4 (1 minute ago)
Remove | Spam
25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Daniel 9: 25-27 (king James Bible)
RainhadoCanto4 (2 hours ago)
Remove | Spam
9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities
12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Isaiah 53:9-12 (King James Bible)

...

låna pengar
Låna pengar


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment