Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Why the Social Gospel is Wrong by Bryan Denlinger

Am I therefore become your enemy,

because I tell you the truth?

Galatians 4:16 (King James Bible)



Bryan Denlinger Matthew 10:34-36

Sermon preached on Sun. Oct. 11, 2009
Praise God Pastor Denlinger leaves them up for good!
This is what to "archive" means!
Not the "revisionist's history" of some fakes we have!

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:
I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father,
and the daughter against her mother,
and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Matthew 10:34-36 (King James Bible)

More Sermon Details:
What is wrong with modern 'Christian' comedians, entertainment, community service, and being a friend of the world to win sinners to Christ.

In this sermon we look at scriptures that show that this modern 'social gospel' is NOT what God intended. True preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ is offensive to the lost.


...

kreditkort
kreditkort


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment