Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't miss the flight to Heaven!! (Video is back up!)


I have now watched this so many times, yet, I have to cry each and every time!
It is so beautiful, the concept that what awaits us is so much more beautiful than any video could ever depict!


John 14:2-3 (King James Bible)
2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.


Romans 8:18 (King James Bible)
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

1 Corinthians 2:9 (King James Bible)
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.



Here are some links to Bryan Denlinger's sermons and teachings on the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.

PLEASE LISTEN!!

The Pre-Trib. Rapture Part 1:
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo...

The Pre-Trib Rapture Part 2:
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo...

The Pre-Trib. Rapture Part 3:
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo...

Post-Trib. Rapture Thieves:
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo...

The above sermon contains audio recordings from people who attack the pre-trib. rapture, and then I show why they are wrong from the King James Bible!

Ovidiu Liteanu - Nu pierde şansa (subtitles)



yankee9o | February 11, 2011


versuri (lyrics)
Peste lume coboară apusul, cu teamă ură şi război
Se-mplineşte ce zice Scriptura, ISUS revine pentru noi


COR: /:Nu pierde zborul către cer
Nu pierde şansa de a fii
Un mântuit al Lui ISUS
Să fii cu El în veşnicii:/

E aproape să fie răpirea, când toţi cei sfinţi vor fi luaţi
Din morminte iar alţii din viaţă, vor fi de Duhul transformaţi

Dumnezeu din cer te iubeşte, te cheamă ca să fii iertat
Te întoarce şi te pocăieşte, grăbeşte ca să fii salvat

Sus pe crucea din dealul Golgotei, ISUS murea în locul tău
Pentru mine şi lumea întreagă, crezând să fim în Raiul Său!

Viaţa-i scurtă iar tu nu eşti gata, chemării sfinte dă-i răspuns
Nu respinge Iubirea Divină, să fii în ceruri cu ISUS!

- AMIN -



...

click for free hit counter
click for free hit counter


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment