Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Your Old New Version by Bryan Denlinger

Time and again we run into so-called Christians who criticize the King James Bible!

Here I relate an experience just had after the video below was posted.

How To Get Rid

Of Your Old New Version




husky394xp | February 16, 2011 | likes, 1 dislikes

Now that you have decided to read and believe the King James Bible, what should you do with your modern "Bible"? The first thing you should NEVER do, is try to give it away or sell it! If the Lord has convicted you about the serious errors in the new versions, why would you give it to someone else?

There are four things you can do with your old, corrupt Vatican version.
1. Throw it in the trash, and it will end up in a garbage dump.
2. Burn it according to Acts 19:19.
3. Keep it to show people the corruptions in it. If you choose this option, make sure you clearly mark it as a perVersion with stickers and permanent markers.
4. The last option is the best deal. You can send your new version to me, and I will replace it with a decent copy of the King James Bible (if you NEED one).

My ministry address is:

Bryan Denlinger
King James Video Ministries
P.O. Box 161
Hopeland, PA 17533

If you want to exchange your new version for a KJV, please include a small note requesting a KJV. You can send your old version by USPS "media mail", because it is a book. This is the cheapest option.



Many were the comments posted, among which is mine:

Ah! There is still another very good option to get rid of these demonic perversions and make sure they end up where they belong, the sewer! After all, toilet paper is so very expensive, and if the Sears Catalog was good enough for it...


Shucks! I guess I just proved myself to be insensitive! But, I am sure, I would not be expected to thump a "rosary" either!


I do like the idea of marking these appropriately, as I have as much as bought the TNIV for documentation purposes!


Great video!Thanks!



To which I got a gutsy "private" reply from a


mark0454 Using the Word of God at toilet paper .... Feb 18, 2011

You,

<<<"Ah! There is still another very good option to get rid of these demonic perversions and make sure they end up where they belong, the sewer! After all, toilet paper is so very expensive, and if the Sears Catalog was good enough for it...">>>

There was another man who suggested this. His name was Jim Jones. He was a cult leader. Your probably know the story. He, like Husky394xp, with a microphone, as Husky has You Tube, decided what was sin and what was righteousness.

Jones, like Husky and KJV onlyist had to put his stamp of aproval on Bibles to read, who to order from. Jone, like KJV onlyist declared it was as sin to read from this book or that book.

What I want to know is who gave Jones such wisdom. Who gave Husky such wisdom? Who gave you such wisdom? And who gave you the permission to use the word of God to wipe your stinking ...

This comment, without a doubt, is the most dispicable comment I have ever read on You Tube. Just how long do you think God is going to allow you to blaspheme the word of God. HE decides what His word is, not you or Husky or any KJVonlyist or Jim Jones.

I bring up Jim Jones because he was a cult leader, just as Husky is, and you are a dutiful minion follower in lock step. And when Husky gives his almighty, allknowing permission, you will be burning the word of God and using it as ...

I DARE YOU TO RESPOND TO THIS AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DETERMINE WHAT IS THE WORD OF GOD AND WHAT IS TOILET TISSUE.

I knew there was a reason I quit going on KJVonlyist channels. Where's my blood pressure medicine?



So I did respond to this fool, PUBLICLY, ON THE VIDEO COMMENTS, which obviously is not his style in doing things, he who pretends not to view such videos:

@mark0454

Listen you hypocrite, bother me not with your long drawn-out ASININE rants in private messages which you end saying:


"I DARE YOU TO RESPOND TO THIS AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DETERMINE WHAT IS THE WORD OF GOD AND WHAT IS TOILET TISSUE.

"I knew there was a reason I quit going on KJVonlyist channels. Where's my blood pressure medicine?"


Determine for yourself AFTER you take the NIV Quiz (just google it) how is it that IT could possibly be the word of God WHEN IT IS HIS WORDS ARE MISSING!!




Click here to take the NIV QUIZ!!


When I told Dave about this exchange, he told me about the Muslim with whom he had dealt, and sent me the file which I here post next. This issue of the many perverted versions seems to be of great impetus for the Muslim, who mock us Christians. There is only ONE Koran!

...

kreditkort
kreditkort


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment