Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Eternally Secure by Bryan Denlinger of Bible Believers Fellowship


A VERY CONVICTING SERMON!
There is so much work to be done in me!

I so do not want to grieve the Holy Spirit, yet, I do!
It is my lack of patience with what I see to be persistent ignorance!
I need work on it!

"He that BELIEVETH on the Son hath everlasting life:. . ." John 3:36

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

" NOT BY WORKS of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us,. . ." Titus 3:5

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8,9

". . . the GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

". . .by the righteousness of one THE FREE GIFT came upon all men unto justification of life." Romans 5:18

"(For he saith, I have heard thee in a TIME accepted, and in THE DAY OF SALVATION have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted TIME; behold, now is THE DAY OF SALVATION.)" 2 Corinthians 6:2

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be BORN AGAIN, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3

"Being BORN AGAIN, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." 1 Peter 1:23

"Beloved, NOW are we the SONS OF GOD, . . ." 1 John 3:2

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of ADOPTION, whereby we cry, Abba, FATHER." Romans 8:15


"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38

"My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand." John 10:29


.
Bryan Denlinger Bible Believers Fellowship 12/13/2009

In this sermon we discuss three proofs that show that a Christian can NOT lose their salvation.

The first reason is because the bible teaches that salvation comes from God! It is "not of works." (Ephesians 2:8-9)

The second point we discuss is a Christian's "standing and state" in relation to God and Jesus Christ.

And last we take a look at sin in the life of a Christian. The bible says that we will sin! It does NOT teach that a Christian needs to be re-saved every time they sin.



My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less



beanscot | Nov 10, 2007 | likes, 3 dislikes

This old hymn of hope and trust in Jesus Christ, our solid rock, is sung by Deborah Liv Johnson.
The website for Deborah Liv Johnson,http://www.deborahlivjohnson.com­/
Her music can be purchased from ITunes.



My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.


Refrain


On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.


When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.


Refrain


His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay.


Refrain


When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.


Refrain


Hymn Time #24 The Amity Hills Baptist Church Choir

I Know I'm Saved



HymnTimeGospelSongs | Feb 25, 2009 | likes, 0 dislikes

Hymn Time # 24 -A -with Arvin Wynn Friends today I have a great old time song from The Amity Hills Baptist Church Choir, "I Know That I'm Saved" This is a number that will bless your heart as you praise the Lord that you know that you are saved.

...

mobiltelefoner
Iphone 5


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment