Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Wonderful memento by Sara Schroeder to me on Mother's Day

.
I am so very touched, by this beautiful memento, 
my Sara has for me! It is so very unexpected, and so precious!  
I feel like this mother duck, 
with quite a few ducklings, here and there!

    1. Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for all your encouragement & prayers...I have certainly learned a lot from you!!
       
      •   Helga Hickman Oh, my! Aren't you the sweetest thing! 
        Thank you, sweetheart!

        I am so very thankful to God, to have met you, Sara, even if from afar, and even happier to have been able to help, in any way I could!


        You, too, have been a great comfort to me, having often prayed for me!
        I am so very thrilled that I will be meeting you, when the good Lord comes for us, in the clouds!

        13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
        14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
        15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
        16 FOR THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT, WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL, AND WITH THE TRUMP OF GOD: AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST:
        17 THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS,
        [THIS IS NOT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!!!!!]
        18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
        1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (Authorized King James Bible)
  • Like · Reply · 1 hr
  • Sara Schroeder AMEN!! That "blessed hope!"
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment