Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Answering the previous post: Why "Christianity looks "FAKE"?

.
This is just for now. 
  • Last night, I was simply dismayed at the sight of the post found on my feed!
    WOW!! What confusion, and how very distressing that is!
    I haven't the time to address this now, but, any who wish to help out with the word rightly divided, please, be most welcome. But, no videos. I have learned, many on Facebook, who wish to learn, have not the patience to sit through a video, no matter how good it be.
    So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:7 (KJB)
    rainhadocanto10-evangelicalchristian.blogspot.com|By Helga Hickman
    Like · Comment · · 15
  • Helga Hickman I am sure, neither you, Wanda Avila, nor you, Janet Sirovy, or you, Amy Rodrigues, are surprised about it!
    Nevertheless, how sad!
    Like · Reply · 2 · 10 hrs
  • Helga Hickman Just found this, on the feed, also:

    Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth

    rightlydividing.org
  • Amy Rodrigues The article is correct about street preachers. Especially when they refuse to rightly divide. The Gospel is hidden to the lost and the heretics keep it hidden, just as the Pharisees did in The Old Testament.

    There is way too much confusion and debate
    doing on under the post, just the way Satan likes it, simply because they dismiss 2 Tim. 2:15. Nothing I say will change that. I have enough going on (which I will tell you about Saturday) with the people that I actually know and don't have the time to spare on those who don't want to learn.

    I hope you are able to enjoy the sudden plunge into summer that we seem to be having.
  • Helga Hickman Indeed, Amy, I well understand.
    Nevertheless, in my case, I get so very frustrated at the willful blindness of some. Then, I am always left to wonder, at how much "push back" Paul had, and, think, had he relented, we may have found ourselves today, where the Galatians were.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hrs
  • Helga Hickman There seems to be so much confusion in the word of God, but there is none, for ours is a very orderly God, and not a God of confusion.

    UNLESS, we properly divide the word of God, we will never know exactly what it is God has for us, now understand His
    plan of eternal salvation for us.

    Study to shew thyself approved unto God,
    a workman that needeth not to be ashamed,
    rightly dividing the word of truth.
    2 Timothy 2:15 (Authorized King James Bible)
    333wordsofgrace.wordpress.com

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment