Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Water Baptism Deciphered by Pastor Rodney Beaulieu

.
The only people who can be considered scattered in this world is the Jew!  None other!  Reason being, God never gave anyone else a piece of land!



Published on May 10, 2015 and My 17, 2015 
What a plethora of confusion surrounds this subject. In the name of the father son & Holy Ghost or in the name of Jesus? Should we sprinkle or full immersion? Infants or just adults? Inside a building or at the local pond or stream? Immediately after Salvation or later at our convenience? One thing I know for certain, God is not the author of confusion.

Thus, How important was water baptism in Israel's program? (Part 2)

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment