Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

ASSEMBLIES OF GOD COMPROMISES ITS POSITION ON CREATION

"I believe the Bible just as it was written, and I believe that the whale swallowed Jonah. I would have believed it just the same if it had said that Jonah swallowed the whale. I've got no better sense than to believe the Bible. Call me a fool for it, and I'm a happy fool. I believe every word in the Bible. I accept everything between the lids of the Book. I have good reasons for my faith." - Sam P. Jones... and me!

I find it unbelievable that we presume to place ourselves at the knowledge-level of our Creator! Such audacity!!



ASSEMBLIES OF GOD COMPROMISES ITS POSITION ON CREATION (Friday Church News Notes, October 29, 2010, www.wayoflife.org fbns@wayoflife.org, 866-295-4143)

The Assemblies of God (AG) has watered down its statement on “The Doctrine of Creation” in a newly adopted position paper. [As has the Vatican a long time ago!]

The 2010 statement claims that “the creation accounts do not give precise details [UNREAL!!] as to how God went about His creative activity” nor “do these accounts provide us with complete chronologies that enable us to date with precision the time of the various stages of creation.”

The statement goes on to say that “equally devout Christian believers have formed very different opinions [Indeed!! We know of the monetary worth of such: A DIME A DOZEN!!] about the age of the earth, the age of humankind, and the ways in which God went about the creative processes.”

This is a complete capitulation to the heresy of “theistic evolution.”

The Bible most definitely does give precise details as to how God went about His creative activity. Further, the Bible gives precise chronologies in the genealogies that allow us to date the creation within a thousand years or so. There is no possibility of evolution’s millions and billions of years anywhere within the biblical framework of creation. [Surely! I am still waiting to see the fossil of the "link" between man and ape!! If such can be found of dinosaurs, just where are the fossil remains of the "evolutionary steps" between man and ape??...]

A man who does not believe the Bible might be ignorantly sincere, but he is not “devout.” Ken Ham published a blog exposing the AG’s misuse of terminology in its attempt to “explain” its new position. See “Assemblies of God Denomination Responds,” Sept. 15, 2010, blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/.


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment