Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Mighty Fortress Is Our God by Bryan Denlinger of Bible Believers Fellowship

.

Bryan Denlinger Bible Believers Fellowship 

Play! | Download

SUN 05/24/2009
100+ downloads | 54 min


Sermon Details:
When times get rough, where can a Christian go for protection? Where can you find safety when things are going wrong?

In this sermon we look at the many promises that God gives to those who fear Him. We also look at the great hymn written by Martin Luther almost 500 years ago.

A high quality cd of this sermon is available at:
www.kingjamesvideoministries.com

Awesome, Pastor Bryan! I just love it how it is that you NEVER fail to put the verse read in the PROPER context, CHOOSING NOT to let any be misled thinking that it is meant for those who are NOT saved! It is not, and you are sure to set the record straight!

Yesterday, I heard a most diluted sermon by a Dr. Phil Stringer who seems to have those manure-laden titles to his name, and was utterly disgusted by it! Out of the 42 minutes he preached I could not derive more than a minute worth hearing, and that was the READING of the Scripture verse, so laden it was with nonsensical personal anecdotes serving as "filler" material! A SERMON THAT HAD ABSOLUTELY NO STUDYING DONE BEFOREHAND! No, these who Pile it higher and Deeper (PhD!) have their spiels down pat for the UNDISCERNING sheeple to gobble down!

And he said unto them,
Go ye into all the world,
and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark 16:15

For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of:
for necessity is laid upon me;
yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
1 Corinthians 9:16

Preach the gospel! I must say, without a doubt, never have I heard a "pastor" live up to this other than you! WOW! How blessed are we who can learn every week about His word!

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10:17

Praise God, Pastor Bryan, you drill the word of God into your listeners!

Thank you, with all my heart!
May God always bless you!


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment