Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What May A Christian Expect In Heaven? John Walvoord

.
.

What May A Christian Expect In Heaven? 

- John Walvoord



Published on Apr 30, 2012 by
 
Yesterday's Devil Fighters
About Dr. John Walvoord
http://www.walvoord.com/about-dr-john-walvoord


What an AWESOMELY MARVELOUS sermon! Yet, very sobering!

Indeed, so many who believe themselves to be Christian know not that the ONLY coming of Christ that should interest them is when He will appear in the clouds to gather us to Him!

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness,
which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: 
and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
2 Tim. 4:8 (King James Bible)

This is NOT the second coming of Christ!


Related posts:


The Great White Throne Judgment - Dr. Peter Ruckman

This is the second coming, when He will come to judge the LOST!

Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; 
it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
Isaiah 13:6 (King James Bible)

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment