Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, May 18, 2012

A bit 'o blog trivia

.
I used to have counters for each post, but that became a chore!
Later, I noticed the existent counters had stopped working and were incorrect!
But, the stats I get still show a working counter.  Here the results:



All-time views to date, of the ten top posts:

Apr 15, 2010
 5,656 Pageviews









Sep 20, 2011 
4,943 Pageviews









Feb 22, 2011, 5 comments
 4,616 Pageviews









Jan 16, 2011, 16 comments
 3,116 Pageviews









Dec 21, 2010
 1,610 Pageviews









Jul 4, 2011
 783 Pageviews









Nov 17, 2010
 603 Pageviews









Feb 4, 2011
 541 Pageviews









Dec 19, 2009, 2 comments 
534 Pageviews









Mar 21, 2011 
410 Pageviews




My stats also show the countries that "tune in,"
and I am amazed to see some in Ukraine to regularly do so!

Through my blog I have learned of the existence of countries I didn't even know existed, such as Benin, in Africa, and others I don't remember the name, at the moment!

Thank you, one and all!  I pray God's word is spread wide!


The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; 
and he that winneth souls is wise.
Proverbs 11:30 (King James Bible)

I have been an election inspector for the past 10 years.
When doing it last, I learned that a rotating supervising inspector was a minister.
I asked him what version he used: ESV, he replied.
I gave him the dvd "The Real Bible Version EXPOSED," which I always carry in my car, and had brought in a couple of copies to give to my co-workers. I pray he be open enough to learn the truth, although he was sure to tell me he had "studied" about it, already!
Oh! Well!  Can't win them all!




...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment