Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Prakash Rawat of Nepal, just another misguided Baptist "pastor" who presumes to teach the word of God, which he knows not! (Part 2)

.

The following is the sermon Stream Line I always announce on my page on Sunday mornings, which listening the above-mentioned fool sought to disrupt!  How appropriate for a "pastor" to do, eh?

This sermon was so very appropriate!  I shall highlight a couple of the verses upon which the same fool should reflect!
LIVE STREAM from Grace Bible Community Church, Newington, CT, 10:45am Eastern, with Pastor Rodney Beaulieu, skipping on the Book of Romans. for today.

More such edifying sermons to be found on the church's site:
http://gracebiblecommunitychurch.org/
Unlike · · Promote ·
  • You like this.
  • Helga Hickman Near the Cross! hymn. The lyrics are so very beautiful!
    "Till my raptured soul shall find, rest beyond the river!"

    Many a Baptist in Prakash Rawat's church knows not what this means, since he awaits, impatiently, Christ's coming to this earth!
  • Helga Hickman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7asEdmZsSPo

    VERSE 1: Down the Vía Dolorosa in Jerusalem that day The soldiers tried to clear the narrow street But the crowd pressed in to see The Man condemned to die o...
  • Helga Hickman Beautiful duo singing now. Don't know who they are.
    "I'll just see Jesus"
  • Helga Hickman On apostasy.
  • Helga Hickman "The Charge of the King."
  • Helga Hickman How apropos this is, after my exchange with Prakash Rawat!

    2 Timothy 4:

    1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

    2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

    3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

    4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
  • Helga Hickman The great commission to preach to the JEWS was over by Acts!
    Then Christ raised Paul, and a new commission was directed!

    Many a Baptist lost preacher needs to hear this sermon!

    I will be posting it after it is uploaded, later!
  • Helga Hickman This is our CHARGE TODAY, to preach Paul's gospel, and teach NO OTHER DOCTRINE!
  • Helga Hickman 1 Timothy 1:
    11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

    12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
  • Helga Hickman 1 Timothy 1:
    18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;

    19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
  • Helga Hickman 1 Timothy 5:
    21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.
  • Helga Hickman 1 Timothy 6:
    13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

    14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: [NOT HIS RETURN!!]
  • Helga Hickman 1 Timothy 6:
    17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
  • Helga Hickman 2 Timothy 4:
    8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.  [AS IN, APPEARING TO PAUL!!!!!!!]
  • Helga Hickman Acts 20:
    20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house,

    21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

    22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:

    23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.

    24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

    25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

    26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

    27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

    28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

    29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

    30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

    31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

    32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
  • Helga Hickman Acts 20:
    31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

    32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

    33 I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.

    34 Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.

    35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

    36 And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all.

    37 And they all wept sore, and fell on Paul's neck, and kissed him,

    38 Sorrowing most of all for the words which he spake, that they should see his face no more. And they accompanied him unto the ship.
  • Helga Hickman 1 Timothy 5:
    21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality. [AGAIN, STATING THE TRUTH TO ALL, AND NOT HIDING BEHIND PRIVATE MESSAGES!!]
  • Helga Hickman Ephesians 3:
    9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

    10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

    11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

    12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
  • Helga Hickman Galatians 1:
    20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.
  • Helga Hickman 2 Timothy 4:
    1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
  • Prakash Rawat · Friends with Amy Rodrigues and 21 others
    Helga Hickman have you lost your mind? Please reread what I sent you before defaming anyone...
  • Helga Hickman I AM LISTENING TO A SERMON RIGHT NOW! DO NOT INTERRUPT, Prakash Rawat!
  • Prakash Rawat · Friends with Amy Rodrigues and 21 others
    IF YOU FEEL INTERRUPTED STOP DEFAMING!
  • Prakash Rawat · Friends with Amy Rodrigues and 21 others
    Go to a church to listen to a sermon instead of staying at home!
  • Helga Hickman You are history! You are a pathetic excuse for a Christian, even worse for a pastor! GOODBYE!
  • Prakash Rawat · Friends with Amy Rodrigues and 21 others
    or have you been barred from entering any church in your area, because of your stupidity?
  • Helga Hickman 1 Timothy 4:
    6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

    7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
  • Helga Hickman Titus 2:
    7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

    8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
  • Helga Hickman Great sermon, Pastor Rodney, which lame-brained Baptist preachers should hear!

The jerk dared me to publish the rest of his private messages to me, which I would have, anyway, but now, I just must, so here they are:
November 8, 2013 11:48 am
Thank you, brother Prakash! I pray you make a safe journey!
November 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Sister, these are the girls that you'd sent money for, I'll be sending out a prayer letter next week with all details...., Lord willing!  [Interesting that he does not mention how much money I had sent!  Hmmm!!  --  Also, such a letter never went out!!]
November 26, 2013 12:07 pm
Sorry, brother Prakash! I am just now seeing this! Thank you. Such beautiful children! May God bless you!
11 hours ago
Sister, I do mean rapture and yes I know His second coming is to judge. When you do comment, please send me a private message, if you would please! Unbelievers are already mocking us Christians and if they see we Christians not agreeing, it's easier and gives more liberty to mock us, when not needed...
2 hours ago
Me:
Sorry, brother Prakash, but I find it sad that you would not respond to my comment and let all know where you stand! THIS the reason so many so-called Christian be confused, because their so-called "pastors" cannot stand for the truth! Shame on you!
Sister, since you're older to me, I will not rebuke you for saying " shame on you". ! But let me suggest you, be very careful when rebuking someone, especially a pastor. Not everyone has to deal with others the same way which you think is right! I'm still not upset at you... Taking it very lightly......
Thanking for shaming me publicly...

Me:
You are a shame! YOu know not the word of God, nor can teach the truth! I am disgusted with you!
Haha! Where am i wrong sister?
Please tell me
Me: 
Ha Ha, indeed, for you must be joking if it is you cannot see where you are wrong! CHRISTIANS ARE TO BE TRANSPARENT, AND NOT LURK IN THE DARK, ESPECIALLY IF THEY PRESUME TO BE A PASTOR!
You know I answered you privately because the other person who commented on my post was mocking and I was ignoring her. I privately responded you where I stand and yes, I know the rapture preceeds Christ's second coming. I was talking of the rapture in my post...
I was taking it,lightly becuase the way you've defamed me is nothing compared to the beatings I take in the middlr of the streets for preaching Christ or the risks I take,with life whilst,crossing swelling rivers..... [Ah! He fails to mention the wonderful hotels and other friends' places in which he stays along the way, pictures of which I have seen on his page.]
There are tons of other things I go through every week for preaching Christ publicly.....
I hope,you know what I mean...
29 minutes ago
Helga, you're such a sad case! In spite of not being wrong and giving you answers to your questions- you have defamed me all over facebook. If you do have the guts, post every message I sent you regarding rapture and let your friends judge who's right and wrong!


And here it all is, Prakash!!  Your wish come true!


RELATED POST:
Prakash Rawat of Nepal, just another misguided Baptist "pastor" who presumes to teach the word of God, which he knows not! (Part 1)
...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment