Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

When so-called Christians behave as agents of Satan, i.e., Joyce Pollitt, from Lexington, Kentucky, and Ness Regester, from Australia

.
What a "fun" day!  It is so very great when so-called Christians unmask themselves.  The following is a post I had placed on my page, which brother Mark Mayhew saw, and posted on his page, "BELIEVE IT OR NOT. Apostle Paul is different  Doctrine Than Apostle Peter ♥", to include the first comment I had placed.

I had had no intention of posting this here, until, just now, another fake Christian gave me a good reason to do so! I have since added two more comments to it, and am happy to say, Joyce Pollitt is sure to see it, for she is a member of this page, and I was able to tag her there.  I have duplicated the same onto my page!

I don't slither in the dark!




  • Seen by 5
  • Mark J. M. Mayhew Helga Hickman This one truly takes the cake!
    Just a few days ago I got an invitation from a Ness Regester, from Australia. She needed a couple of links by C.R. Cram I was happy to give her for a couple of his books.

    Yesterday, on the feed, I saw something about being saved that Ness Regester had posted on her page. Once on it, I saw some very ignorant statements coming from one Shirley Moose Filer, stating we are not saved but ARE BEING SAVED. I responded, to which another came around, a David Carter, to bolster Shirley's theory, stating that salvation was a 3-fold process! Both, he and she, proceeded to show how WRONGLY TRANSLATED the King James Bible was, and to poke fun at it.

    I was dumbfounded! These proposed to be Christians!

    I did not pursue the "discussion" beyond some three comments, for I was nauseated, and these were definitely satanic people, but, did leave Ness Regester a comment inquiring, how could she have two such bible correctors, who outright MOCKED the KJB, as her friends. Ness Regester was the ONLY MUTUAL friend we had. That alone should have told her something, which I pointed out to her, also!

    Later, I saw a couple others pipe in, in defense of the King James Bible. Now, here came Ness, outraged that such was being discussed on HER page, and that when she got home she would eliminate the entire tread, and ended with an, "I LOVE YOU ALL!"

    I wrote her a private message questioning her belief in the word of God, given we are commanded to MARK AND AVOID such who counter doctrine taught by Paul, and left her the above post and Bible verses.

    When getting to my computer this afternoon, I saw that Ness Regester had BLOCKED ME, after having written me some three private messages. I have not read them! Why would I? This person is gone! I haven't the time, nor the inclination, to deal with ghosts!

    What IQ could be ascribed to one such who, BEFRIENDS OUTRIGHT ENEMIES OF THE WORD OF GOD, one even preferring the NIV, of whose salvation neither can be certain, since such is a PROCESS, much less lead any one else to the truth of how to be saved in Christ?!

    God forbid this be the scum one needs scrape off the bottom of the barrel to be who "contend" for the word of God! Good grief!
  • Helga Hickman This has truly floored me! I am tired of dealing with such agents of Satan! God knows I come across them more often than I can count! Can anyone imagine, UNfriending a real defender of the word of God, as given us in the King James Bible, who believes in SOUND DOCTRINE, in defense of these two SATANIC BEINGS who do neither! When it is that the word of God tells us to MARK THEM, AVOID THEM, REJECT THEM! Unreal!! Their thinking to be above the word of God!

    I can deal with outright non-believers, but it is those who claim to be saved, albeit "salvation is a 3-fold process," and the King James be filled with errors, although it be their "preferred Bible," that I have a harder time to digest!

    If we have no final authority, we have nothing!
  • Helga Hickman It gets more unbelievable all the time!

    It seems another "Christian grace believer," Joyce Pollitt, has decided to UNfriend me, given I have brought the above to light!


    Such really should be in the Roman Catholic Church, where history is revised and changed when it is not favorable to them! Snakes fear the light, for sure! As Christians, we are to be TRANSPARENT!!

    Thank you, Joyce Pollitt, for showing your true colors!
    I don't care to have hypocrites for friends, anyway!

    Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
    Amos 3:3 (King James Bible)
The saga continues:

 I woke up this morning a bit late!  Amazing, how it is God never fails to give me a good night's sleep, especially after dealing with Satan!!
  • Helga Hickman It gets more unbelievable all the time!

    It seems another "Christian grace believer," Joyce Pollitt, has decided to UNfriend me, given I have brought the above to light!

    Such really should be in the Roman Catholic Church, where history is revised and changed when it is not favorable to them! Snakes fear the light, for sure! As Christians, we are to be TRANSPARENT!!

    Thank you, Joyce Pollitt, for showing your true colors!
    I don't care to have hypocrites for friends, anyway!

    Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
    Amos 3:3 (King James Bible)

  • Joyce Pollitt I just get tired seeing bickering all the time with so many
  • Joyce Pollitt I don't even know what you all are fighting about
  • Joyce Pollitt Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [don't you just want to laugh!!]

    15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. [Indeed, a hypocrite to the end!]
  • Joyce Pollitt That post says 6 hours ago I just unfriended you not 6 hours ago .and others I love peace.
  • Mark J. M. Mayhew Helga Hickman
    Sadly, I find there be some "brethren" who know not to differentiate between loving others through TELLING THEM THE TRUTH and just OVERLOOKING their affronts to the word of God, as given us in the King James Bible, and accept for friends
    those who mangle doctrine to accommodate their own carnal views.

    17 Now I beseech you, brethren,
    MARK THEM WHICH CAUSE DIVISIONS AND OFFENCES
    CONTRARY TO THE DOCTRINE WHICH YE HAVE LEARNED;
    AND AVOID THEM.
    18 FOR THEY THAT ARE SUCH SERVE NOT OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,
    but their own belly; AND BY GOOD WORDS AND FAIR SPEECHES
    DECEIVE THE HEARTS OF THE SIMPLE.
    Romans 16:17-18

    Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
    Amos 3:3 (King James Bible)

    I cannot! I am very conscious of the company I keep
    in my walk with the word of God!
    [How nice of brother Mark Mayhew to remind Joyce Pollitt of what the "fighting" was about, and to emphasize her hypocrisy!!  The above was with the original post, on my page!]


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment