Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Our Great Commission - What is it?" by C.R.Stam

.
Three days ago, I was thrilled to have gotten a booklet I had ordered from Forgotten Truths called "Our Great Commission - What is it?" by C.R.Stam. It is a very fast-paced, easy read, re-affirming the need to properly divide the word of truth, as commanded in the word of God.
In the "WHICH GOSPEL" segment, it reads:


"In Gal. 1:8,9 Paul simply states that if any preached to the Gentiles any other go
spel than he had preached to them they would be cursed. And those who claim to be working under the so-called 'great commission' should consider this solemn passage most thoughtfully and prayerfully, for it is the common disregard of this warning that has brought upon the Church the curse of confusion and division which renders its ministry so ineffective."

WOW!! Couldn't be more clear, and it should be very sobering to those affected!
 
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven,
preach any other gospel unto you 

than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again,
if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received,
let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:8-9 (King James Bible)

I had posted the above on my Facebook page, back on the 15th. Almost immediately, I got a private message from a James Lyman, whom I have as a friend, although I have never interacted with him.  I have seen his rebuffs on my feed, telling some woman she should "Shut up!" and some more about not arguing with men, much less a pastor!  I did not look to see on whose page he was at the time.  I have seen the type aplenty, ON MY PAGE, telling me the same.  Excuse me?!  THEY ARE ON MY PAGE, WHY, IF THEY BE SUCH "MEN" BEYOND REPROACH??!!

Anyway, here I post the exchange had on my Facebook inbox:



Hello, Do you have an email where I can order some if these Stam books/booklets from Forgetten Truth, I am unfamiliar with them.
Thanks

Me:
Thanks, believe it or not I am a baptist preacher but hold to biblical dispensationalism more than most. Thanks.

Me:
*:) happy
I cannot help but laugh, but, am very happy, if it is he learns something, albeit it is a woman who showed him the truth! His idea of dispensationalism is a far cry from the truth!  Were he to hold to the gospel of grace preached by Paul, he would not be a Baptist preacher!


The above booklet can be gotten from:




Here, also, a pdf file of it:




...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment