Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A TICKET TO FOR EVER, OR FOR EVER AND EVER? by Dr. Bill Haag

This was originally posted on April 12, 2010.
This is such a good video it is worth posting it again!
I was reminded of it today! I did not know to do the titles and tags then as I do now!


UNDERSTANDING THAT LASTETH........
FOR EVER AND EVER!!


WORDS!! WORDS!! AND MORE WORDS!!

Indeed, I am a person who hinges on WORDS!
I guess it is fitting since it is that I like to write!

Although there be those who presume to be writers, yet write conflicting sentences within just one paragraph,... with punctuation amiss,... and logic to be found nowhere,... their thoughts all over without any forethought or construction. And these expect that one understand what they write!

Having just run into a couple who have left me messages like such, I have been "inspired" to do this my post just as a "recreational" detour, which moral serves well when we read the word of God!

Unlike us who say what we don't really mean, and hardly ever mean that which we say, what God has inspired through His Love Letter to us we can "take to the bank!" He has never failed to mean what He says, and says exactly that which He means! And God NEVER changes His mind!

In the end, most of our misunderstandings can be blamed on SEMANTICS, for there are always two ways to say the same thing, we believe, but, is it really so?

SEMANTICS!

One can almost say that ALL confusion is due to SEMANTICS!!

Well, I exaggerate, I am sure, but, according to the
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary:

Date: 1893
1 : the study of meanings: a : the historical and psychological study and the classification of changes in the signification of words or forms viewed as factors in linguistic development.

And, as general semantics:
Function: noun plural but singular or plural in construction
Date: 1933

: a doctrine and educational discipline intended to improve habits of response of human beings to their environment and one another especially by training in the more critical use of words and other symbols



The following video I viewed some time ago has made a great impact on me, and taught me something else I did not know, something we think so very elementary and have taken for granted. This something is the words: FOR EVER or FOR EVER AND EVER!


Ah! The difference between these is an ETERNITY!


Please, do watch this extremely entertaining video, rightly emotional for it will have you in tears, in addition to being so very instructional! Ah! How blessed we are to come to know the likes of these who have purposed their lives to inspiring others for the Glory of God!


May God bless all of you who seek instruction,...

keep it in your hearts,...

and learn from it!


The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge:

but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 1:7 (King James Bible)


A TICKET TO FOR EVER, OR FOR EVER AND EVER?




BereanBeacon February 03, 2008Ghost Rider -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QEq-p...

Dr Bill Haag teaches the Bible with very large drawings and uses black light for a dramatic effect.

Bill 24/7 at http://www.mogulus.com/john316

Missionary Evangelism
Russia, Cuba, Mexico, India, etc.
(850) 626-4944
Dr. Bill Haag
6024 Kingswood Dr.
Milton, FL 32570
Blog http://drhaagblogspot.com - (Clicking on Google ads will help Bill purchase plane tickets for upcoming mission trips)

http://www.billhaag.org

To be a partner with Dr. Bill by going to his blog and clicking on the Google ads. Every click will bring him closer to paying for the plane tickets for another upcoming missionary trip. Thank you for your help.

Julian Beever



"I am the LORD, I change not."

Malachi 3:6

open BibleGod is unchangeable. God's word is unchangeable too. In Matthew 24:35, the Lord Jesus said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/kjvdefns.htm


...


yaz lawsuit

...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment