Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The truth about Pentecostalism

.
This was an awesome testimony!!  Very sadly, I have found this video gone, the YouTube channel gone, BUT, I had downloaded it at the time, and, should anyone wish to hear it, just leave a comment with your email, and I shall send it to you!


Either make the tree good, 
and his fruit good; 
or else make the tree corrupt, 
and his fruit corrupt: 
for the tree is known by his fruit.
Matthew 12:33 (King James Bible)

 6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?

 7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?

 8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

9
So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? 

for ye shall speak into the air.
  
10 There are, it may be, 
so many kinds of voices in the world, 
and none of them is without signification.

 11 Therefore 
if I know not the meaning of the voice, 
I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, 
and he that speaketh 
shall be a barbarian unto me.
1 Corinthians 14:6-11 (King James Bible)



[voices, here, to mean languages]

The truth about Pentecostalism  


Why I LEFT Pentecostalism

by Jeremy Hilts

 

 
Uploaded by on Jul 11, 2011

In this video is described why I left the teachings of Pentecostalism. I was formerly licensed and ordained as a Pentecostal preacher until I came to a crossroads of having to either accept the Bible or accept my religious beliefs of Pentecostalism. I chose to stand with God.


Related post:  There are many: just enter "speaking in tongues" in the search bar.


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment