Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Satan Has No Claim On Me - To all brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus with ♥

.
I heard this song last night for the first time, through Pastor Mike's On Line Program video, and sent out a cry for help to get it on a video, for none was to be found, then.

I was overjoyed to have it waiting for me when I sat at the computer this morning, a bit later than usual.

Someone had posted the following verse in the comments, which I found very appropriate.

Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord
and spake, saying, 
I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: 
the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
Exodus 15:1 (King James Bible)

Moses was a stutterer, as is a cousin I have.  Nevertheless, when singing, these do not stutter!  A thankful "miracle," especially when praises to Him are sung!

Satan Has No Claim On Me 

- To all brothers and sisters 

in Christ Jesus with ♥



Published on Dec 22, 2012 by HeavenClear
 
"For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee." (Isaiah 62:5)

John the Baptist about Jesus Christ and His bride: "He that has the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled." (John 3:29)

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." (Revelation 19:7)

"For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body." (Ephesians 5:23)

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh [himself] with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth [herself] with her jewels." (Isaiah 61:10)


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment