Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Gun Owners Revealed by Journal News Analyzed by Greg Gutfeld - The Five - 12-26-12

.
Ha!  Leave it to Greg Gutfeld to turn the tables on the liberal fools!  But I must say, I would have loved to know that that nut, Nancy Lanza, had such an arsenal in her house, considering she and others thought something might just not be all right with the sociopath that her son was!

Thus, there are two sides to this issue!

Gun Owners Revealed 

by Journal News 

Analyzed by Greg Gutfeld 

of The Five - 12-26-12 

 

  Published on Dec 26, 2012 by RightSightings

As for me, I just love the following sign!  
Hilarious, indeed!

http://i3.ytimg.com/bg/JXZQRB8SbmymIaHdZ8iw0w/107.jpg?app=bg&v=4b699b6f


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment