Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Dispensation of Grace by Pastor Tom Bruscha

.
1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
Ephesians 3:1-7 (King James Bible)

23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:
25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.
Colossians 1:23-29 (King James Bible)


Please click on link to get sermon:

January 13, 2012 The Dispensation of Grace

January 6, 2012  Defining Grace


Above sermons were broadcast live.  
You can listen in for 
Wednesday Night Bible Study 
Streaming Live @7:30pm Eastern 
and/or 
Sunday Sermons 
Streaming Live @11:35am Eastern

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment