Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Soteriology: Doctrine of Salvation (Soteriology series FULL list) by Pastor Tom Bruscha

.
This is amazing preaching! Please, any who have not assurance that they are saved, please listen so you can know that you are! 

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, 
and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
 Acts 16:30-31 (King James Bible)

14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: 
besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: 
not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; 
but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:14-18 (King James Bible)

Soteriology:

Doctrine of Salvation

Soteriology series FULL list



Uploaded on Jul 5, 2011 by rightlydivide
 
"Soteriology" is a series that will cover Salvation through the Bible starting in Genesis and going all the way to the end of Revelations. This series ran from September 2007 to September 2009 and consists of about 100 sermons. You don't have to listen to these messages in any particular order; but it is recommended you start from the beginning as these messages have a continuing flow to them. Please feel free to leave comments or send me an email Matt@drawafish.com.

SALVATION... 
 
...IS the promise of God;
...WAS first revealed and preached through Paul;
...IS God's gift to all of mankind;
...IS by Jesus Christ;
...IS ours through faith.

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment