Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Pastor Mike Hoggard and his wrong doctrine by Helga Hickman

.
Some two years ago, perhaps longer, since it is that as we get older time slips by without us noticing, in listening to Pastor Mike OnLine I noted discrepancies in what he was stating.  Innocently, I emailed him with a couple of questions.  In response he stated that I asked too many questions.  I responded, could he please just answer one!  He never got back to me!

I posted on his Facebook wall: did he believe in the dispensations? 
He never responded!

I then asked a sister in Christ from England to pose the same question.  I believe I have a post somewhere here with his response to her, which I never forgot, to the effect:  dispensationalism was another "ism."  He had never cared to look into it!  Now I had my response!

Given his enormous intellect, his incredible savvy in exposing contemporary cults, the occult, etc., I am nothing but baffled that this man does not see that which is as plain as the nose on his face!  

I don't, customarily, listen to Pastor Mike Hoggard, whose day seems to be a whole lot longer than that of most, for the enormous wealth of videos he makes, thus, it is only when someone refers me to a particular video that I do view it, but, I found it particularly hard to listen to this!  I know he is breaking the hearts of many who truly love him, and wish he would learn!

Some two weeks ago, Bryan Denlinger produced an incredibly sobering video on the erroneous teaching of Mike Hoggard!  I prayed that Mike Hoggard would view it, and come to recognize the disservice he does to the word of God, and correct it!  That is what we are to do when we learn that we are wrong!

Last night I heard what can be said to be the very worst sermon ever by Pastor Mike Hoggard, in response to Bryan's video!  Right from the start, he entirely misrepresents the purpose of Bryan's video, and the reasons for him having made it!  He even places us, the saved, on "judgment day!"  He couldn't be more wrong!

A sister in Christ has dubbed it a "foot in mouth" case!  I believe it to be so much worse: if not pride, it is the devil blinding him to the truth of God's word!  As she said, she fears that Bryan's video would have those without a church scattering about!  I replied, that is the Holy Spirit's problem!  Ours is to divulge the truth, and stick to it, regardless!  Bryan was/is 100% correct!  I have no doubt Bryan will make a video in response, perhaps after next Sunday's installment of Pastor Mike's continuation of yesterday's sermon, as he claimed there was more to come!

I truly like Mike Hoggard!  I think him genuine, and am sure he is saved... yet confused!  Small wonder, when it is he grew up never having heard about the dispensations!  I wandered, in and out of churches for some 10 years, and never heard of them, either!  Quite sad that such ignorance be so prevalent in the churches!

Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: 
yet not the wisdom of this world, 
nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, 
even the hidden wisdom, 
which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
Which none of the princes of this world knew: 
for had they known it, 
they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
I Corinthians 2:6-8 (King James Bible)

 1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, 
and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
1 Corinthians 11:1-2 (King James Bible)

A Warning About Mike Hoggard 

On Eternal Security 

by Bryan Denlinger

 

Published on Apr 6, 2013 husky394xp 

I can NOT endorse Mike Hoggard until he begins to RIGHTLY DIVIDE the word of God. He is teaching a VERY false doctrine in relation to Eternal Security!



Add to Favorites
4
Sunday School
Mike Hoggard | 1 Corinthians Bible StudyBethel Church 
Video!
HIFI Available
Play! | Download

SUN 04/14/2013
160+ downloads | 37 min




RELATED POSTS:

Mike Hoggard - The Watchman Has No Clothes by BornAgainArmenian


ONE BOOK RIGHTLY DIVIDED / RIGHT DIVISION by Pastor Tom Bruscha / 7 Biblical Dispensations: The KEY to Bible Study


The Judgment Seat of Christ is ONLY for the SAVED!!!

The Great White Throne Judgment of the LOST!

In the above posts one will find the best education ever to be had by TRUE Christians!

...


...
...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise JESUS. WOW! I wonder why Many CHRISTians disagree with each other & then Flaunt their Incorrect Babbling, Waffaling, Bellowing, Ugly, Rude, Crude UnTruths About JESUS & Many other CHRISTians ?? Oh! What A Tangled Web They All Waeve. Help Us JESUS.
    ♦Just go on airways, social media, wright your books, do DVDs & CDs. Preach & Teach But~Please, just Do it all about JESUS CHRIST & show the whole wicked world how they need JESUS.
    ♦If U All just correct the wrong Teaching & Preaching, do so with GRACE, LOVE, & BE EVER SO HUMBLE ABOUT YOUR REMARKS. If many of you R grumbling about each in public, what do U all believe & think that no one notices??
    ♦Sorry folks, millions C, hear, & knows all. And So Does ABBA Father & JESUS. OOPS!

    ReplyDelete