Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Christians and the Screen by Jithin Mathews and Dilish Daniel

.
  Let your light so shine before men, 
that they may see your good works, 
and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16 (King James Bible)


Ah! Family time! I pray such is still in vogue in this our very busy world, which seems to put a wedge between parents and their children, each with their own activities that are not shared one with the other!

For this very purpose my very dear brothers in Christ have a new post I hope many will visit to get ideas for the next enjoyable film to view!  I know I have reaped much benefit by Jithin very often suggesting great films for my viewing pleasure.

Just click on the link to see:  Christians and the Screen
and leave a comment, if your wish, suggesting more edifying movies worth viewing!


Train up a child in the way he should go:
and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6 (King James Bible)


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment