Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rick Warren Warning by Pastor Charles Lawson

.
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, 
covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, 
disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, 
 incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures 
more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: 
from such turn away.
2 Timothy 3:2-5 (King James Bible)

Ah! I run into the above kind more times than I care to remember, everyone of them presuming to be a "teacher" or a preacher of the word of God, which they know not, and improvise their fallacious teaching to make themselves sound smart!

Most unfortunately, these are never people into which I would ordinarily run on my own, but whose videos are sent to me by supposed brothers in Christ, friends whom I find sorely lacking in the knowledge of the doctrines taught in the word of God, ALBEIT they know more than I would ever argue about the Textus Receptus and the Masoteric Text, Greek and Hebrew,... but not what these teach!  Invariably, these videos are no more than a source of irritation for me.  My comments are either removed, or the responses given my comments simply floor me... as did the last one I wasted my time viewing, made by a real moron who turned out to be a Pentecostal "preacher" in Australia!  Why, in God's name, would any one Christian waste their time viewing anything put out by a NON-Christian Pentecostal, a cult that does not recognize the Trinity?  Ah!  Because he has the "tricky" username of "bibleprotector", the bible in question to be the King James Bible, of course, of which knowledge the fool had none!  It was appalling! 

I did not bother arguing with him, except to leave him another comment stating the obvious:

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"
I suspect this just might be you!
Your ignorance to be greater than any scale could measure!
By the way, you flatter yourself to even mention Will Kinney in the same sentence as you, he to be many stratospheres above you!
After all, he actually knows about what he speaks!
.
Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit?
there is more hope of a fool than of him.
Proverbs 26:12 (King James Bible)

This fool supposedly compiled this list he presents in his website under the same name, which has an error in the very first line of such list.  Did I tell him about it?  Of course not!  I have no doubt he has a "legitimate reason" for the glaring omission, most anyone would know!  I wouldn't care to waste my time on him, but know I will never again watch anything this duo sends me!  I have previously complained about their endless debating, when it is the word of God tells us not to do so, for which purpose Titus 3:10-11 ALWAYS comes in handy!

One cannot argue with this type mind, nor have I the patience for it.  I expose that which I know to be true, and with the rest I could care less!  Praise God, His word tells me "from such turn away!"  I do! 
Most happily!

Except, I still haven't had the energy to tell my "friend" how worthless the video was!  Not sure I ever will!  These are two to whom I have given Dr. Douglas Stauffer's wonderful collection on "One Book Rightly Divided!"  I never saw it having been viewed by them, much less favored on their YouTube channels.  They are absolutely not interested in learning anything!  They know it all!  And thus, I bow out!  I don't care anymore!  I have done what I could do!  The harvest is plentiful... the workers few!  One cannot afford to waste any more than the necessary time on one or another!  It isn't my doing that will produce fruit in them!  It is up to the Holy Spirit to prick their hearts!

Rick Warren Warning 

by Pastor Charles Lawson



Published on Feb 19, 2013 by MrRedDogzz·

Charles Lawson - †emple Bap†is† Church -

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment