Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

PETER,... the "ROCK?" Jesus said: Mat.10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

This is a wonderful expository on this subject!

Please view! It is meant to clear the deception the Roman Catholic Church has perpetrated regarding the "prominence" of Peter!

Should anyone insist that Peter be the "ROCK," after viewing these videos, then, the same will also agree that Peter IS Satan!












Again, should anyone insist that Peter be the "ROCK," after viewing these videos, then, the same will also agree that Peter IS Satan!

Did Jesus build His Church upon Satan? You cannot have it both ways!


This analogy is no different than when He stated in

John 2:19 (King James Version)

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.



THIS temple was said in reference to HIM, HIS BODY!


Please, pay attention to these beautiful lyrics!





...

No comments:

Post a Comment