Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eternally Secure by Bryan Denlinger of Bible Believers Fellowship

.
 I just realized I had previously posted this wonderfully convicting sermon on February 24 of this year:
Eternally Secure by Bryan Denlinger of Bible Believers Fellowship
.

Someone (Jeff) wrote me through this blog and said something like:
Salvation is so simple we cannot understand it! 

He hit the nail right on the head! That is exactly it!

Through Facebook I have been meeting more and more people who do not believe we CANNOT LOSE OUR SALVATION once gotten! I have the hardest time understanding this! Why do they complicate what God has promised us in writing?

The confusion stems from people not knowing the Bible Dispensations.  It is very important to understand them! We live now in the Church Dispensation, in which time period WE CANNOT LOSE OUR SALVATION!

Such will happen later AFTER the Body of Christ is Raptured, to any who are saved but will lose this Salvation if taking the Mark of the Beast, never to be regained!

On the sidebar you will see a link to the "7 Biblical Dispensations: The KEY to Bible Study and Interpretation by Pastor Gregory Miller of Bible Believers Fellowship," a worthwhile study!

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, 

whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Ephesians 4:30 (King James Bible)


Which is the earnest of our inheritance 

until the redemption of the purchased possession, 

unto the praise of his glory. 

Ephesians 1:14 (King James Bible)



Eternally Secure
Bryan Denlinger Bible Believers Fellowship
 SUN 12/13/2009

More Sermon Details:
In this sermon we discuss three proofs that show that a Christian can NOT lose their salvation.

The first reason is because the bible teaches that salvation comes from God! It is "not of works." (Ephesians 2:8-9)

The second point we discuss is a Christian's "standing and state" in relation to God and Jesus Christ.

And last we take a look at sin in the life of a Christian. The bible says that we will sin! It does NOT teach that a Christian needs to be re-saved every time they sin.
Pastor Bryan leaves us with some sobering thoughts: 

"If you doubt your Salvation, you are going to have a very hard time manifesting the Fruits of the Spirit!
"All you are going to be doing is to just try to keep yourself saved!That is what your life is going to be about!
"And how are you going to lead anyone else to the Lord if you yourself don't know if you are saved?"

My Savior (Blessed Assurance) 

- Eugene Conley (with lyrics)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeEIfL1Fa1k



Uploaded by on Sep 30, 2008

[Unfortunately, embedding has been disabled for this video!  It is beautiful! 
Please click on the above link and listen to the beautiful rendition of Fanny Crosby's wonderful hymn!]

My Savior (Blessed Assurance)

Blessed assurance Jesus is mine
O what a foretaste of glory divine
Heir of salvation purchase of God
born of his Spirit washed in his blood

This is my story this is my song
praising my Savior all the day long
this is my story this is my song
praising my Savior all the day long

Perfect submission perfect delight
visions of rapture now burst on my sight
angels descending bring from above
echoes of mercy whispers of love

This is my story this is my song
praising my Savior all the day long
this is my story this is my song
praising my Savior all the day long

Perfect submission all is at rest
I in my Savior am happy and blest
watching and waiting looking above
filled with his goodness lost in his love

This is my story this is my song
praising my Savior all the day long
this is my story this is my song
praising my Savior all the day long

This is my story this is my song
praising my Savior all the day long
this is my story this is my song
praising my Savior all the day long



Related post:  7 Biblical Dispensations: The KEY to Bible Study and Interpretation by Pastor Gregory Miller of Bible Believers Fellowship 

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment