Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Noise of Thunder Radio with Chris Pinto

.
I had the great pleasure of speaking to Chris Pinto today when I called his contact number to ask whether his DVDs would be able to be played in Asia! He actually answered the phone!  He was very clear to explain that they record on a Zero Region so such is always possible (India is Region 5 and USA is Region 1).

Then I got to talk about a couple of his videos which are so very great that I have gotten, for which I tanked him and wished him well!

Here one finds an enormous amount of downloads through the Noise of Thunder Radio Show that are very instructional! Chris Pinto is an extremely good researcher, writer and film-maker in matters of history and the Vatican.

 http://www.noiseofthunder.com/show-downloads/

NoiseOfThunder.com
...


size=25
Mortgage loan florida


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment