Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bill Maher on the First Obama / Romney Presidential Debate

.
It is hard not to gawk after last night's clear win by Romney, but, it is Bill Maher that really takes the cake on the subsequent comments made:

"i can't believe i'm saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter"

Indeed, Mr. Maher!  Your savvy $1-Million supporter of Obama has finally read the tea leaves!

CONGRATULATIONS!!


"my rating: Romney won the debate, Obama had the facts on his side, and Lehrer sucked."

Obama DID NOT have the facts on his side!!  He had his INVENTIONS on his side, for which HE WAS EXPOSED:

ROMNEY:  The second topic, which is you said you get a deduction for taking a plant overseas. Look, I’ve been in business for 25 years. I have no idea what you’re talking about. I maybe need to get a new accountant.

Obama INVENTS FACTS that are ABSOLUTELY not true in order to define Romney, his blind followers to know not to inquire about such further, so there has been no one before to call him out on such LIES!ROMNEY DID SO!!



Published on Oct 3, 2012 by
 
Romney: 'You Don't Pick Winners And Losers, 
                   You Only Pick Losers'


Romney's 5 best debate lines

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment