Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ministries Come, & Go, & Stop by Jessie Delewski of Bible Believers Fellowship

. 
Awesome message about the priorities in a Christian's life!


I will instruct thee and teach thee
in the way which thou shalt go: 
I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalm 32:8 (King James Bible)


Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; 
and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, 
and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 (King James Bible)

Jessie Delewski Bible Believers Fellowship

Sermon Details:
This is an update of how Bible Believers Fellowship is doing business nowadays. Also in this message is the topic of Christians giving up their ministries because times are getting tough.


Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, 
which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: 
and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
2 Timothy 4:8 (King James Bible)

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment