Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Grace & TRUTH BAPTIST CHURCH of Goa, India

.
This is one of the most vigorous ministries I have ever heard, nowadays!  Simply amazing all that is being done in my little Goa!
Indeed, I was born there, and it is Goa that has given me the very best memories of my childhood days!  God has seen fit that it give me the best of my aged ones, also!

It is to my very dearest Brother in Christ, Lordson Roch, under whom such ministry has flourished, that we owe this true miracle!  One must know that the Goa I remember, if not Hindu, it was Roman Catholic!  It is a true miracle that an EVANGELICAL KING JAMES BIBLE BELIEVER has made such strides there!!  "But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God." Acts 5:39

I ask all to PLEASE EXPLORE THIS NEW AND UPDATED SITE!

I wanted to copy and paste, page per page, but the impact is just not the same when viewing them.  It is so much nicer to just be able to click and view all that is available!  And there is a whole lot of it!


The site, the pictures, the sermons available, and more is truly magnificent!  Please click on the following link:
 

ENJOY!!

Please pray for this ministry!

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment