Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The COUNTERFEIT translations! (further completed with examples)

The realization that I was just not on the right path didn't come to me until my beloved son's death! Then, and only then, did I seek God's word for what it was to come to mean in my life: THE TRUTH!

THE UNDENIABLE LIBERATING TRUTH!

I have come upon it having taken a very long and sinuous route. I have been a "church-hopper" most of my adult life, never finding exactly that which I needed, which I could not well identify!

I found that each and every church lacked that which I needed most: THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH! Not a single pastor did I find that had the courage to LIVE THAT WHICH THEY PREACHED. Some even lacked the courage to preach that which they should! It would scare people away!

Finally, I have come to realize that the truth was not to be found in a church, but on the Internet, through which I have been bathed in the realization of God's word! God has placed in my path the most wonderful mentors I could have ever wished for, through whose videos and phone conversations I have come to learn more than I could ever have, anywhere else! These have been Dave and Mary (BereanBeacon) and Mack (random331)

I have come to feel so very "empowered" by the Holy Spirit, Who never fails to provide me with just the right answer with which to do battle! I am in awe of such power, for I, alone, could never do it! It has meant such fulfillment to be able to meet the challenges that come before me!

John 18:35-37 (King James Version)

35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.


EVERY ONE THAT IS OF THE TRUTH HEARETH MY VOICE!

"Intent, in the pursuit of truth, is prior to content, or to the availability of it. The love of truth and the willingness to submit to its demands is the first step."-Ravi Zacharias. To put it simply in the pursuit of truth, intent is prior to content. Our generation is full of skeptics, the university campuses are flooded with students who graduate claiming they can never really know anything. 'Truth is merely relative' they proclaim, but is it? Does this generation really want truth? Martin Luther King Jr. once said; "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."

Thus, as Ravi Zacharias says: INTENT IS PRIOR TO CONTENT!!


One HAS to want to hear the truth... in order to accept it! As did the Bereans!

Acts 17:10-12 (King James Version)

10And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
11These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
12Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

"To give truth to him who loves it not is to only give him more multiplied reasons for misinterpretation." - George McDonald

Oh! Can I ever so vouch for this! I have learned to distinguish between the honest questions from the asinine ones that are posed to me on my channels! One is just never finished answering them, always another and another cropping up, these intent on just being a pain rather than painstakingly checking things out! In today's Internet age, this can never be an excuse! One can, and should, verify most anything! No one need believe in what he is told! VERIFY!! VERIFY!! I always do!

I utilized the videos I have in just a couple of posts ago to send to my friends in my RainhadoCanto4 YouTube channel, never ever having imagined the literal uproar I was to face from this one YouTuber whom I had as a friend. It got nasty, but, just as usual, God provided me with immediate responses, responses I had just learned about the day before!! Coincidence? No! The Holy Spirit!

This is why, again, I am posting something about the KJV and the NIV, specifically, both of which were the points of contention with this now ex-friend, for I had to free myself of such a toxic personality!

"Egotism is a deadly disease that affects many preachers, most of whom never discover the cure. A good definition of egotism is 'A hypodermic that God allows a man to administer to himself to deaden the pain of being a fool.' " -- This person having, presumably, written all about the End Times!! I haven't read it, but, as angry as he got, I am willing to bet he uses the NIV throughout!

Well, he was to learn something about the NIV which he did not like! To have it co-written by an AVOWED HOMOSEXUAL since a very early age, with the word "sodomite" EXCLUDED from it, is plenty proof that this person should never have been the "translator" of the PURE word of God!

The following comparisons between the Authorized version of the KJV and the NIV have been gotten from http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/sodomite.htm :

THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION
Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
THE NIV
Deuteronomy 23:17 No Israelite man or woman is to become a shrine prostitute.

THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION
1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
THE NIV
1 Kings 14:24 There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites.

THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION
1 Kings 15:12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
THE NIV
1 Kings 15:12 He expelled the male shrine prostitutes from the land and got rid of all the idols his fathers had made.

THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION
1 Kings 22:46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.
THE NIV
1 Kings 22:46 He rid the land of the rest of the male shrine prostitutes who remained there even after the reign of his father Asa.

THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION
2 Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.
THE NIV
2 Kings 23:7 He also tore down the quarters of the male shrine prostitutes, which were in the temple of the LORD and where women did weaving for Asherah.


Neither is Pastor Billy Crone going to discard the NIV in the NFBC's pews: he has a boatload of videos he's made and sent out the world over in which he quotes from the NIV!

As says Webmaster William Odom:

And the really Bad, Evil, Wrong and Apostate happening of today.
Is this NEW WORD Of GOD. I am speaking of these New Bible Versions.

I mean really, just look at this list of Bibles,
AMP Amplified Version
ASV American Standard Version
CEV Contemporary English Version
KJ21 21st Century King James Version
NAB New American Bible (RC)
NASB New American Standard Bible
NCV New Century Version
NIV New International Version
NIVI New International Version Inclusive
NKJV New King James Version
NLT New Living Translation (The Book)
NRSV New Revised Standard Version
RSV Revised Standard Version
RV Revised Version
TEV Today's English Version
(Good News For Modern Man)


Please can we all just stick to one Bible.
The Holy Bible we all know ,
love and can Trust.
The 1611 King James Bible.


....Webmaster William Odom
http://www.retakingamerica.com/apostate_church_1.html

Every one of which is COPYRIGHTED!

Psalm 12:6-7 (King James Version)

6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

John 8:46-48 (King James Version)

46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.


I pray you listen, INTENTLY, to what Dr. Ruckman says! Here he shows how the Psalm 12:6-7 works out to be the truth! I pray any who HONESTLY mean to find the truth, do search for it with an open heart and in prayer!


Well, I had already blocked this my ex-friend who has inspired this post when it was that I received the following from Dave to extend to him:

"Well, you are in total agreement with the Muslims, who use the same corrupt translations and commentaries to attack the KJV1611, so the next time you meet a Muslim give him a handshake and hug.

"A Muslim and The Bible Translations - http://hosted.homeserver.com/warneveryone/muslim_and_bible_translations.htm"

PLEASE, do copy and paste the above link and view it!
It has a wealth of information!


It is sad, indeed, that we Christians do not do our homework before we take the word of others, to include pastors, who insist on having the NIV in their so-called "Bible" churches' pews, IN SPITE OF KNOWING THE TRUTH!! WHAT A SHAME!

But, have no doubt, they will have to answer for it soon enough!

May God bless one and all!


John 8:30-32 (King James Version)

30As he spake these words, many believed on him.
31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 14:6 (King James Version)
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Proverbs 4:11-13 (King James Version)

11I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.
12When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble.
13Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment