Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where Do The Dead Go - Ruckman Chalk Talk / Did Jesus Go To hell? by David J. Stewart

Just click on the link to view the video: .

Where Do The Dead Go - Ruckman Chalk Talk / Did Jesus Go To hell? by David J. Stewart


There seem to be those to whom uploading and removing videos at will seems to be entertainment in itself.  I deeply apologize to those who go to view something that says "video removed!" I feel responsible to deliver what I advertise, and regret that this happens. It is quite understandable when it is a channel is suspended, but, not in the case of AnotherBrotherMark, who simply closed his channel, or, as is in this case, simply removes videos uploaded in this his other channel, AnotherBroMark.

I ask any and all who will run into posts that lack the video promised to please let me know so I may find a way to replace it, as I have with this extremely good video by Dr. Peter Ruckman, which deserves to be up for ever!

Thank you!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment