Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, April 15, 2011

38 Things the New Birth Brings by Dr. Peter S. Ruckman

.

38 Things the New Birth Brings 

by Dr. Ruckman



Uploaded by on Apr 13, 2011
 
In this clip Dr. Peter S. Ruckman reads a list of 38 unique things that happen to the new creature in Christ. This list explains why Church-age salvation is unique (in contrast to the faith plus works based salvation in the old testament before the law, or under the law, or during the tribulation, or in the millennium).


=====
Taken from: "The Theological Seminary of the Air" by Dr. Peter S. Ruckman. All rights reserved (c) Bible Baptist Bookstore. http://www.kjv1611.org/
This video was created/posted independently: i.e., No affiliation with BBB or PSR.
[Derivative work for Fair Use/Non-commercial comment & Commentary purposes only. Permission pending.]

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

John 15:15 (King James Bible)

...


health insurance


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment