Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Ministry Update (March 14th 2011) - Billy Crone

.
Ye blind guides,
which strain at a gnat,
and swallow a camel.

Matthew 23:24 (KJB)
 

Through the STATS on my blog I saw a flurry of inquiries, earlier last month, regarding Billy Crone's stability at Niagara Frontier Bible Church.  I guess those inquiries had foundation! 

Let's hope the one to come in next uses the King James Bible and not the NIV  perversion.


Let's hope, wherever he goes, that God has convicted him as to His word! 

To quote a dear brother in Christ: "IF Billy Crone is saved, I hope the Lord is working in his heart about the Bible Version issue! I hope he isn't just moving to a bigger church and more money"

We must pray for this!
.

Ministry Update (March 14th 2011) 

- Billy Crone



Uploaded by on Mar 14, 2011






Related posts:

New NIV Revision to Correct 'Mistakes'
...


bestyearmortgages.com
bestyearmortgages.com


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment