Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Day: a day of REMEMBRANCE and GRATITUDE

.

Such enormous debt of gratitude is owed to every young man and woman, who has ever donned the proud uniform of our Armed Forces; as well as to their families, whose parents, spouses and children do without their loved ones for such lengthy periods, some to never have returned... 


THANK YOU, FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS, FOR KEEPING US FREE, FOR PROTECTING US, FOR SHOWING US YOU CARE AND LOVE THESE BEAUTIFUL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
 

MAY GOD BLESS YOU! MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA!

...
I have just had the most wonderful reward ever, and have to share it.
The following was posted on my Facebook page:



Noi Italiano non possiamo che ringraziare con tutto il cuore i soldati Americani venuti a morire qui in Italia, solo per donarci la democrazia. W il popolo Americano, che il vostro sacrificio non sia mai DIMENTICATO. Giulio. DIO VI BENEDICA.
Unlike ·
  • You like this.
  • Helga Hickman THANK YOU! Tears cloud my eyes and run down my cheeks, as I write this through sobs! I am an immigrant in this most wonderful land, a proud naturalized citizen, and it breaks my heart to see the world's ingratitude toward this, the most generous country ever: it has even given the world of its blood! Thank you! Your appreciation means so very much!

...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment