Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

MEMORIAL DAY: cannot forget our four-legged enlistees!

.
Yesterday, I mentioned the gratitude we owe to our wonderful military, and thanked everyone who ever donned a uniform, together with the families who lent these marvelous men and women to us, some to never return to their arms, but, but... 

I forgot about the most devoted soldier in the field, whose courage and bravura are sometimes forgotten, that of our humble and loyal four-legged enlistees, whose only reward asked is a pat on the head, and some food! Their undying loyalty is beyond measure. 

Oh! What a beautiful Creation of God, these are!



RELATED POST:

Memorial Day: a day of REMEMBRANCE and GRATITUDE
...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment