Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

LYING SON OF SATAN: as Jeff Benner on YouTube, as TheCatholic Way on Facebook

.
 
Helga Hickman having asked kindly to not spam the page with external links helga you continue to do so , with complete disrepect towards others , ( leaving aside the fact who is christian or not ! ) that is not what Jesus our saviour taught so you have been banned and I invite you to read the scripture for yourself and don't go reading other's people thoughts !



The above fool has blocked me, of course, I having found my comments erased, again, also, of course!

Therefore, upon going into his Facebook page, I found this, O, so very civil post!  
Indeed, the devil is always so very polite!

Considering I saw that I was blocked, unable to answer him on his page, I shared this, and responded, accordingly, on my page.  But, I have no doubt, he will remove the post, and my share, together with any comments, will disappear!  Oh!  These lying vile demonic beings want not others to see anything that counters the lies they post!  Ah! For this my blog comes in very handy!  I shall give this beast all the advertising he requires!


For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, 
but against principalities, against powers, 
against the rulers of the darkness of this world, 
against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12 (King James Bible)




Ha Ha Ha! "spam the page with external links"??

You lying son of Satan, Jeff Benner aka TheCatholic Way! I outlined items that fully contradicted your malicious posts, showing FALSE COUNTERFEIT VERSES as belonging to the King James Bible, and lessening the deity of Jesus!

Of course, you have not the courage to leave my posts up, so people can verify and see how it is you keep the foolish Roman Catholics captive to your lies! How TYPICALLY ROMAN CATHOLIC, to erase true history and replace it with lies! This DAMNED INSTITUTION OF THE DEVIL has done it throughout the ages, COUNTERFEITING all upon which they got their hands, EVEN Foxe's Book of Martyrs! Thus, any reading it, be sure of the date in which it was written!

Indeed, Jesus will judge the likes of you, a special cozy hot spot being saved for you, right next to your SODOMITE, MURDEROUS popes, where you will burn through eternity! I have but asked Christ, that I may have a ringside seat to this fabulous event! I so anticipate glorying in your demise!

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Matthew 23:13 (King James Bible)

YOU be sure, you son of Satan, I shall give you plenty of free advertising in my blog!
Blocking me is not going to get me off you!! Through my blog,
I shall stick to you like white on rice!

You like this.
Helga Hickman ANY, with an ounce of gray matter in their skulls, should be able to VERIFY this to be FALSE!! And nitwits like these propose to give "seminars" which other similar fools attend!

And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife,
even he
that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife,
the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:10 - from the REAL AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE!!

The King James Bible 54 translators could do work the likes of these idiot wannabes couldn't even dream!

 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QbmLdss5uqQ#!


 

Uploaded on Mar 30, 2009 by the LYING SON OF SATAN Jeff Benner  


RELATED POST:

Dec 30, 2010




...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment