Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ridiculous Bible Perversions of the New Age by Pastor Bryan Denlinger

.
I am confused as to why I only posted two segments of this series in a previous post by the same name.  In any instance, here is the entire playlist, in this post.

And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: 
for every man's word shall be his burden; 
for ye have perverted the words of the living God, 
of the LORD of hosts our God.
Jeremiah 23:36 (King James Bible)




Published on Jun 9, 2010 husky394xp  


But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, 
not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; 
but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves 
to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
2 Corinthians 4:2 (King James Bible)

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment