Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, January 24, 2011

The JESUS Film

Well, I really had no time to watch this but my dearest brother in Christ, Jithin, insisted that I do it. And so I did, to find this to be a great film. I pray all watch it, which is presented in any language one chooses!

May God bless all who view it and share it with others!

The JESUS Film Project | Home


Jithin has further told me that the audio version is a bit more "biblical!" I have not had the opportunity to listen to it, but I trust it must be very good, also!


You may get to the necessary screen by copying and pasting the following link:

The JESUS Film Project | Watch the "JESUS" Film

...

smink
mascara


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment