Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Other Christs by Bryan Denlinger

This is so very sick!

Please, Roman Catholics!


Do wake up!!


Other Christs



husky394xp | December 23, 2009 | likes, 0 dislikes
In this video I show the Roman Catholic teaching on man becoming God and or Christ!

Other Christs Part 2



husky394xp | December 25, 2009 | likes, 0 dislikes
This is a follow-up to my other video. I didn't think to watch the first "Other Christs" video before I uploaded it. I did make sure to watch this video, and everything looks good.

My desire in making these videos is to show Catholic people that their religion is NOT found in scripture. Salvation can only be found through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, by FAITH alone!
...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment