Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Response to Anonymous #2: re Old Portuguese proverb: You catch a liar faster than you catch a person with a limp

This is in regards to the comment you posted on Old Portuguese proverb: You catch a liar faster than you catch a person with a limp and fear you may not see my response:

Anonymous said...

#2
As someone has posted a note about Pastor
Furan.
I know his Mother very well and she just contacted me that she was very hurt that the message Furan says it came from her and that she will be cast into the Lake of Fire. But it is sad that he blames everyone else. His Mother did not write that!! And she joined some type of blog. It is a shame what this world has come to. He will have to answer for his actions to th Lord!!!



Helga Hickman said...

Dear Anonymous #2,

I don't remember Matthew Furan making such a statement about his mother!

I think, if you read something to that effect, it was to me that he was referring, which worries me not a bit!

Please, be comforted that the Lord searches our hearts, and knows full well what lies within it.

I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Jeremiah 17:10 (King James Bible)

May God bless you and give you peace!


I have to correct the above! As of January 10, 2011, I have found what Anonymous #2 stated to be sadly correct!

...

free web counter


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment