Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Devilish Date-Fixers: Harold Camping

.
 This is a beautifully compassionate video reaching out to the Harold Camping followers!
If you are one, please, know that you may contact for help in sorting out your confusion! May God bless you!


 8And I will set my face against that man, and will make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of my people; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
 9And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. 
Ezequiel 14:8-9 (King James Bible)

Devilish Date-Fixers



Uploaded by on May 21, 2011
 
This video isn't just about the false prophet and teacher Harold Camping and his bogus prediction of the rapture coming today, but also how the Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists, also falsely predicted the end of the world, only to end up destroying the lives of many of their followers.

If you are a follower or disciple of Camping, please know that we are here for you and if we can help or assist you in anyway, we are more than happy to.

Harold Camping Rapture Prophecy Armageddon May 21 Great Tribulation Atheist Parties William Miller Seventh Day Adventist SDA Ellen White Augustine Jehovah's Witnesses JWs Cults False Prophets Hell Annihilation Soul Sleep Bible Lord Jesus Christ Holy Spirit God Salvation

...


safariguideafrica.com
Safaris South Africa


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment