Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Something I forgot to say about William and Kate's Wedding: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication!

.
I cannot believe that I forgot to state the very purpose why I decided to post anything on the Royal Wedding! I was interrupted by phone calls...


Anyway, Fox News Cable has been so very gracious to broadcast again the entire wedding and so I was able to capture the part that prompted I do my post: the religious officiating!


I was quite sickened to hear when the man-of-the cloth pronounced:

"...you shall answer in the dreadful day of judgment and the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed!"

How terribly sad!  If they are to be at the DREADFUL DAY OF JUDGMENT it will be that they are to be thrown in the Lake of Fire!  NO SAVED SOUL WILL BE AT THE DREADFUL DAY OF THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT!  NOT A ONE!! 

That day is reserved for the dead in Christ, who both, great and small, will be judged!

The saved will already have been Raptured and at the Judgment Seat of Christ to receive their crowns!  Look up both judgments which I have on my blog!

Furthermore, THE SINS OF THE SAVED HAVE ALREADY BEEN COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST, FORGIVEN AND NEVER TO BE REMEMBERED AGAIN!  COMPLETELY ERASED!!

Then he ended it by making the sign of the cross on the agenda from which he was reading! So pagan!  King Henry the VIII may have broken off from the Roman Catholic religion, but, now I understand ever better what prompted that some be concerned enough to ask King James to commission a new bible: some traditions were there,... and still are!


Related post:

William and Kate's Wedding: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication!
...


year mortgages


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment