Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Roman Catholicism: Not Real Christianity But Old Testament Churchianity by Christian Answers

.

 Wherefore come out from among them, 
and be ye separate, saith the Lord, 
and touch not the unclean thing; 
and I will receive you.
 2 Corintians 6:17 (King James Bible)

I can certainly think of more enviable positions in which to be, than to tell people the truth, as I find myself doing in this my blog, for which people resent me until it is they realize I do not mean to offend them!  On the contrary!  I wish to share with them the certainty I have of one day meeting my Savior and meriting his approval at His Judgment Seat.  There is not, nor will there ever be, a more worthwhile achievement in life and in eternity!

It is the same with the people in this video, Larry Wessels to have made it his life's endeavor to bring the truth to as many Roman Catholics as he can.  Please, if you are a Roman Catholic viewing this, do keep this in mind!  I don't know of any "hatred" prompting such work, except the love for our Savior, and following His command to preach throughout the entire world.  The Internet allows one to do so today, praise God!

I was a Roman Catholic for 52 years and never had anyone witness to me and tell me the truth.  The world seems to have more of the type who will patronize you and tell you "So long as you are a good person..."  No!  Good people will end up in hell!  You must be born again, saved, by believing in Jesus Christ.

This said, I have no doubt that there be many Roman Catholics that are just this maybe..., sort of..., yet, they stay in that horrible cult.  No!  This cannot be!  In Revelation Christ tells us He will spit us out if we be lukewarm,... just riding the fence,... unsure!


 15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Revelation 3:15-17 (King James Bible)

Be bold and leave that den of evil forgetting family and friends!  Your loyalty is due to only Christ and no one else!  Your Salvation depends on it!  Besides, you may be the catalyst in having your loved ones follow you!

Read the Scriptures and you will see not the remotest tinge of what it really teaches exercised in the Roman Catholic Church.  It was only when I read the New Testament from beginning to end,... then reread it to be sure, that I became convinced that the Roman Catholic Church is not Christian in the least!

Galatians 1 (King James Bible)

 1Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
 2And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
 3Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
 4Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
 5To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
 6I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
 7Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
 8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
 9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
 10For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
 11But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
 12For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Roman Catholicism seeks to preach another gospel!  It is accursed, let there be no doubt.  Only Christ could have foretold what she'd be, where she'd locate herself, the colors she would so proudly display; all there to have been written in the Book of Revelation almost 2,000 years ago,... her end, made quite clear, to be the Eternal Lake of Fire!


And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, 
Come out of her, my people, 
that ye be not partakers of her sins, 
and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Revelation 18:4 (King James Bible)


Roman Catholicism #1: 
Not Real Christianity 
But Old Testament Churchianity



Larry Wessels of Christian Answers and Rob Zins, Th.M. Dallas Theological Seminary, discuss the subject of Roman Catholicism.  Catholic traditions and inventions supersede the authority of the Bible creating a different gospel than the one presented in scripture. Galatians chapter one curses those who believe in a different gospel.  This series analyzes why Roman Catholicism is not Biblical Christianity.  This is Part 1 of a 16 hour series. 
http://biblequery.org/

...


I’m Sorry Gifts


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment