It only gives one verse in Scripture as it is in the King James Bible as well as the many counterfeit versions.
This is a serious issue and no Christian can take the corruption of God's Word lightly. The modern versions are under girded with Gnostic corruptions in their manuscripts, corrupted as far back as the 2nd century. This is not a question of version versus version, it is a major element in spiritual warfare and Christians can no longer stick their head in the sand. Each week you will receive a verse which is compared in the KJB and several modern versions. You will see first hand how wide spread the corruption is in all the modern versions. In fact, you will see how the modern versions agree with the New World Translation of the Jehovah's Witnesses and the New American Bible of the Roman Catholic Church. God cannot bless sin and He will not bless the use of any corrupted bible version. This is the reason that Christians are weak and confused in their Christian walk and why churches are weakened to the point of destruction. These versions are like a virus on a computer, it comes in stealthily and eventually affects the whole church, like a virus affects the entire computer. Group originally started July 10, 2004
ALL PREVIOUS VERSE POSTS ARE AT: www.scionofzion.com/kjv_1611_yahoo.htm
Visit the Dean Burgon Society at: www.deanburgonsociety.org
Visit Bible for Today at: www.biblefortoday.org
- Revelation 22:21
- (KJV) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
- (1611 KJB) The grace of our Lord Iesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
- (1568 Bishops Bible) The grace of our Lord Iesus Christe be with you all. Amen.
- (1560 Geneva Bible) The grace of our Lorde Iesus Christ bee with you all, Amen.
- (1526 Tyndale) The grace of oure lorde Iesu Christ be with you all. Amen.
- Counterfeit Versions
- (1881 RV) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with the saints. Amen.
- (1901 ASV) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with the saints. Amen.
- (NIV) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.
- (NASV) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.
- (THE MESSAGE) The grace of the Master Jesus be with all of you. Oh, Yes!
- (AMP) The grace (blessing and favor) of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with all the saints (God's holy people, those set apart for God, to be, as it were, exclusively His). Amen (so let it be)!
- (NLT) May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s holy people.
- (ESV) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.
- (CEV) I pray that the Lord Jesus will be kind to all of you.
- (NCV) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.
- (HCSB) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen.
- (NIRV) May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.
- (NRSV) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen.
- (NAB-Roman Catholic) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
- (NWT-Jehovah’s Witnesses) [May] the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ [be] with the holy ones.
- Textus Receptus - Traditional Text
- η χαρις του κυριου ημων ιησου χριστου μετα παντων υμων αμην
- Hort-Westcott - Critical Text
- η χαρις του κυριου ιησου μετα των αγιων
- Corrupted Manuscripts
- This verse is corrupted in he following manuscripts:
- Aleph 01 - Sinaiticus - Fourth century
A 02 - Alexandrinus - Fifth century
- Manuscripts Which agree with the Textus Receptus for this verse
- Stephanus of 1550
- Affected Teaching
- We end up this year revealing what the modern versions do best and that is attacking the Lord Jesus Christ. First of all they omit His title of deity “Christ” and then they omit the personalization by calling Him “The Lord Jesus” instead of “our.” The word “our” is in the possessive which means that we claim Him as our Savior and He claims us as His children. Then they remove the other personal message “be with you all.” They change it to third person “all the saints” or “the saints.” Let me use an analogy. A father has four children and he is away on business but makes a call home and says to his children, “my love to all the children” or he says “my love to all of you.” Which one would mean more to the children? The second because he personalized his love toward his children and that is exactly what God did. The modern versions make it very cold and distant but God’s true word, the King James Bible makes it personal to each of us.
Previous verse listings atwww.scionofzion.com/kjv_1611_yahoo.htm
- 2010 End of the Year Message
- As we end up 2010 tonight, and in some parts of the world it is 2011 already, we end up with the sad statistics of 371 verses corrupted and 2129 words so far which have been omitted, added, or changed since I started this group on July 10, 2004. We have seen this year the horrible corruptions in the modern versions. This is not an argument of whose version is better but it is a serious spiritual battle with eternal souls at stake. We do not take up these kind of battles to be popular but we are commanded to contend for the faith. (Jude 1:3 KJV) Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. The faith was already delivered to the Saints but as we have seen in the modern versions, the faith and its cardinal tenets are under attack as never before. As more modern versions and paraphrases come out, they continually obscure the truth of the Gospel and with each new version, there are increased attacks against the Lord Jesus Christ. The modern versions shroud the reality of judgment. It is a crying shame and it must grieve the heart of God when His blood bought children use these modern versions and then defend them.
- If one looks back in church history, it will be quickly found that many Christians gave their lives for the true Gospel and the accompanying Scriptures. All one has to do is look at the history of the Waldensians who had the true Scriptures which came from Antioch and were severely persecuted for them, especially by the Roman Catholic Institution. Today Christians use the bibles which use the manuscripts which are totally of Roman Catholic origin. The Vaticanus and Sinaiticus being the top two corrupted manuscripts from Rome. Then there is the Alexandrian manuscript which contains many Gnostic changes. The King James Bible and its predecessors are bathed in the blood of the martyrs and today’s Christian follows men like Bruce Metzger and Bart Ehrman who both denied much of the Scriptures and were both unbelievers. Do we wonder why Christianity is in such disarray? Can God bless fornication? No He cannot because it is sin! In the same manner He cannot bless the modern versions nor does He give understanding from them because they are born of spiritual fornication! If we are going to make 2011 a year of spiritual victory, we need the right and true tools to accomplish that. Don’t let Satan give the excuse of “I can’t understand the words.” 30 years ago who knew what a byte was? 30 years ago windows was something we looked out of. 30 years ago who knew what a hyperlink was? Just as we all learned these things about our computers, we can easily learn the very few words in the King James Bible which seem so ancient and yet, when you look them up in a dictionary, they are all still valid words. I want to encourage everyone on this group to march into 2011, contending for the faith and not to back down because we are on the Lord’s side and are fighting the forces of Satan who continues to corrupt the true Scriptures. This fight is only going to intensify but take courage because Revelation 19:11 is just over the horizon. May you all have a blessed New Year.
- (2 Th 3:13 KJV) But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
Visit Scion of Zion Internet Ministry - www.scionofzion.com
Friends don't let friends read the NIV, NASV, ESV, RSV, NKJV, HCSB, etc.
|cash advance loans|