Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jesus, THE DIVIDER!! by Jessie Delewski of Bible Believers Fellowship

.
Again, I have been told I am very "biased" in my posts!  Who knew!!
In essence, reminding me of how loving, accepting of everything and forgiving Jesus was, and that I shouldn't judge!

This reminded me of this awesome sermon I had heard a while back, which I failed to post!  So, here it is, for those who worship a false Christ, believing all and any way is the way to heaven!
  Praise God I have his word, and the truth about how to go to heaven!  
I haven't the time to post the remaing Scripture verses, which I will eventually do.

Let him who hath ears...

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, 
I am the light of the world: 
he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, 
but shall have the light of life.
John 8:12 (King James Bible) 


Jesus and Division
Play! | Download

SUN 06/26/2011
Jessie Delewski Bible Believers Fellowship 

Sermon Details:
This sermon is about how Jesus Christ used division to separate the saved and the lost. We also look at some scriptures for Christians, where division brings stronger unity.

You will see that division can actually be a good thing, and in fact a necessary part of the Christian life!

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
John 8





39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
 
John 9


1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.
20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?
John 10


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment