Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, September 28, 2012

When living in a glass house, one should not throw stones at others: Patrick Murphy vs Col. Allen West

.
YOU DECIDE

 
 
“Two men. A country in crisis. You decide!” 

WOW!!  WHAT A CONTRAST BETWEEN THESE TWO!

This is analogous to Obama's wanton existence in his youth,
"a very large portion of my high school class I was 
either stoned or drunk most of the time" - Obama 
 to
Benjamin Netanyahu's life of service to his country!

Oh! I just love Col. West's aggressive lambasting of his opposition!

Ah! He proves that the best defense is a well-coordinated offense!!

May God bless this very courageous man, on and off the battlefield!

...


...
...



No comments:

Post a Comment